Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday again


Our friends Fran and Dean, from northern MN and AZ.


Isn't the snow flake background (up) ground spectacular? These are the only good pictures I got on my camera. I emailed the others to see if they got better pictures. You know the ones where I look slimmer. Wait till I get my wii-fit!
We went shopping today for our 5 year old birthday party in a couple of weeks. We got the requested items. A Spiderman pinata. It releases candy via ribbons on the bottom. Each child pulls a ribbon and only one opens the pinata. Sounds much safer than a bat!!!
We checked on a Transformer cake and our grocery store will order the transformer decor and have it in time for the party.
Gavin really wants a credit card. He bugged his mom all Christmas for a credit card. She told him he couldn't have a credit card till he got a job. We bought gift cards from Toy R Us and hope they look like credit cards.
Aiden is getting one also. Aiden wants to pick out his own birthday present and his mom says no, 'the parents' pick it out and surprise you. Aiden says that is not fair. I agree, nothing is fair when you are all most 4.
I wonder about those two guys moms? Surprise birthday presents and no credit card!!!! Good thing they have grandparents.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Good picture of you guys. I agree that EVERYONE should get what they want for their birthday.