
The little red flag is a Cardinals flag. The only one in the park. No Super Bowl party tomorrow.
What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Prefect.
John is feeling good. We walked the walk and biked the park today. Also a quick trip to Tucson Mall and I picked up a couple Land's End long sleeve winter t-shirts and a light weight jacket, on sale. I knew if I didn't get these soon there wouldn't be anything but summer things out.
What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Prefect.
John is feeling good. We walked the walk and biked the park today. Also a quick trip to Tucson Mall and I picked up a couple Land's End long sleeve winter t-shirts and a light weight jacket, on sale. I knew if I didn't get these soon there wouldn't be anything but summer things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment