You Minnesotans kind of cold? You all are the headlines on national news tonight. ""Meat lockers are warmer than most places in Minnesota tonight."" Are Gavin and Gayle going to be ready for some sun and 70 degrees? NW Iowa will start school 2 hours late again tomorrow. I lost track of how many days so far this season.
A BIG package was delivered here today for Gavin. Looks to be a birthday present from Dad. I wonder what it is?
Busy day today. K had a Dr. appointment with her GP this morning. Wow she is doing good. BP is very good and she is feeling better all the way around. She is getting some of her old spunk back. After we stopped at W Mart and did a bit of shopping.
I went to Urgent Care this afternoon. Seems I have a sinus infection. I got antibiotics and cough syrup. I should sleep better tonight and feel better soon. This has been going on since Christmas but I really didn't feel really bad until the last few days. The dr. liked my statement, "If snot were gold, I could bail out the big 3 auto companies." He said he is going to remember that one.
The big news in Swan Lake Estates, better known as The Trailer Park, is Wile E. Coyote has taken up residence. No one is sure if he is over 55 and legal to live here. Are coyote years like dog years? Wile E has been spotted many times in the past 2 weeks. Yesterday two gardeners where trying to chase him out. Wile E doesn't scare easy as he lives (and probably born) with in a mile of Tucson Mall and knows humans won't harm him. He hangs around the lake (pond) and eyes up the duckies. People feed the ducks so assume the duck food attracts other tasty little creatures. One notices all little puppies are being walked on a short leash.
Tomorrow the airport at noon!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Grandma! I had a GREAT day! Mom will blog about it soon. And I am working on writing my thank you notes to send. Love Aiden.
Post a Comment