Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Home


Kathy's new residence. Looks like the old one. There is a patio area by the front door and a small one by the back door. We discussed which side of the house the patios were on and we aren't quite sure. The street twists and curves around. Guess we'll find out today when we the sun comes up.

This is her view out her front windows. They won't ever build there as it is a wash.
Mission accomplished yesterday. The kitchen is in and unpacked. I can imagine her calling me asking where things are. I doubt if she'll be doing any cooking. A couple shelves are empty.
The PT appointment went well. This is K's last PT and she asked if any more PT would benefit. They said No, she can do her exercises at home. K also asked if a walker might help. Answer, No as K is doing good and a walker would make her weaker.
John has an appointment with the dermatologist, Dr Chen, late tomorrow afternoon for a consultation. I was surprised he got in so quickly.

1 comment:

Hannan Family said...

Wow. it looks nice. For some reason I thought it would be an apartment. Cute digs!! :-)