A 'storm' came through on Sunday and cooled things off a bit. A storm is clouds, wind, a few drops of rain and cooler temps. My fingers have thawed out enough to type. We had a record breaking cold of 38 degrees on Monday morning. It is now starting to warm up. I got all the windows open to let in some heat.
I sat out in the sun this morning to get my hair dry. I have been using the cooler as the vent is in the bathroom ceiling in front of the vanity. Just like a built in hair dryer.
The woodpecker has been back once that we know of. We hope he finds another place with tastier wood.
How about them Vikings!!! We turned TV on to the game about 5 minutes (9:55 AM) before game time and no game. Last time I called the wait was a very long time to talk to a human. The menu does not have the option to push 4 if you don't get Vikings football. Luckily, a real person answered and it took her about 2 minutes to get it up an running.
No comments:
Post a Comment