It is good to be back and everyone is so happy to see us. Well maybe not 'us' but all the snowbirds. Activities will start up again. There aren't enough people here in the summer to keep most of the activities going.
We are going to relax a bit today as we've been working much to hard. Only a few things left to do, such as wash the windows---and who wants to do that???
It has been quite warm, well maybe darn hot! The cooler seems to handle it.
I am washing clothes and that is a 'job' as one has to keep an eye on the washing machine so it doesn't just walk away on the spin cycle. It is loud enough, I do know when it spins. I can imagine myself chasing the washer down the street.
Today when I took a shower I could hear pounding on the back of the house. I couldn't figure out what it was as John had gone to the store. He is usually the only one to do any kind of pounding. Well, not anymore. Woodpeckers!!! Anyone have any ideas on discouraging woodpeckers? Some people have resided their house to stop the wood peckers. A bit extreme!! I don't think we can do that until the government 'bails out' retirees.
Lunch with Jim and the T's on Sunday. I was going to say the little T's but Tyler might be taller than I am as he was getting close last winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment