Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whine no more

Heathers 20th birthday today. Doubt she reads this but we wish her a happy birthday.
We have not seen any snow or rain (yet) but heavy rain is still in the forecast for tonight. The weather system has been delayed in CA.
I should not and won't whine about our weather any more. NW Iowa has been closed 3 days all ready this winter. One was a 2 hour late, a closed all day and yesterday was close the shop up early. And more snow and wind tomorrow. I might whine a wee bit when we are in MN for a week!
I vowed not to whine about my arthritic toe any more as my dear sister K has many more health problems and she does not ever complain. Living up to her name!!!
Now, I am mute, what else is there to talk about but the weather and ones ailments in a 55+ trailer park???
We have K's move set up for the 6th of January. She is moving into a patio type home with about the same square foot she has now but somehow it seems smaller. Guess we'll see when we put the furniture in. Her front looks out on the wash and desert. Nice not to be right next to houses on all sides. I also think that is the north which is good in AZ. She will get 2 meals a day delivered to her and cleaning person one day a week. The cleaner will wash up the bedding and take out the garbage and such. This is a complex with the independent living and also a nursing homes. They have many activities, a beauty shop and exercise room. I can't remember what else but all most a little city in itself. I think she will be very happy there.

No comments: