Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr






Need I say more? Maybe not, but I will. It is very chilly and started snowing about 9 am this morning. Also snowed Friday morning before we got here. It will also be snowing tomorrow morning. The wind will pick up tonight and cool it off and rearrange the snow.
One very good thing is we aren't in NW Iowa. Those people living there might not be seen until April. They had 11 inches of snow yesterday and getting some more today.
We played with Gayle's wii today. It was fun. She also has the wii fit and we did some of that to counter act the cake we ate last night.
When we flew in, Gayle and Gavin met us at the airport. Patrick did also but he was 'at work' and met us at the gate. Gayle is keeping up a bit of chatter to keep Gavin entertained until we get down to where they are waiting. A young couple comes down and Gayle says, ''I think that must be grandpa and grandma.'' Gavin says "No, grandpa and grandmas have soft necks". Now you all know how to recognize grandparents.

No comments: