Last night the ch 4 weather man forecast 'possible snow on the streets of Tucson' for tonight and tomorrow. It is 50 degrees this morning when I got up, so has it to get a bit cooler. A word about this weatherman. He is wrong a lot. He does OK with 'sunny' (DUH!!!) but misses often with 'rain'. We hope he is wrong about snow on the streets on Tucson.
We got back from the walk yesterday and Phyllis had left a large plate of cookies and candy on our door step. Last week we found a plate of fudge on our door step when we returned from a walk. That was thanks to Donna, across the street. It sure encourages walking!!!
This morning I am going to go over to K's and help her pack. She will be moving the 1st week in January. I think her treatment is helping more than the dr thought it would. His thought was the treatment would maintain her condition and not improve on it. She has a bit more feeling in her feet with each treatment. Sounds like improvement to me.
Friday off to Minnesota.
No comments:
Post a Comment