I haven't taken the picture yet of the Christmas lights. They were still a work in progress but I do think (hope) they are complete as of yesterday. They will be if we stay out of the stores with 50%+ off Christmas items.
I also wanted to take some pictures of some of the flowers blooming in the park, which I think about every time I go by them--with out the camera. The roses seem to grow like weeds. I would have a bunch if we were here year around to care for them. We need and have a 'carefree' yard. Rocks and rocks and cacti and a few weeds for color.
I see via the Internet and KUOO radio, that northwest Iowa is closed this morning. All those lucky kids are home playing in the snow.
I will be taking my sis, K to her PT appt this morning. After wards John and I will help her a bit with her house cleaning and wash. Tonight is Christmas Caroling in the club house. We sure don't go out side! We are helping or we might just skip it. I guess we can use some Christmas spirit. I hear there will be rosettes for treats. I hope I spelled that right. They will taste just as good no matter if I spell it right or not!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment