


I know you all been sitting by your computer waiting for pictures of Christmas. Here they are, such as they are. I downloaded this morning and notice a couple feet of lights are out along the roof line. Oh No, that means another trip to the store---and more lights at 75% off.
If you look real close at the last picture through the patio door, you can see John sitting at his computer in a red shirt.
I don't know how to arrange pictures and words. They just go where ever. I need Gayle, The Blog Wizard, show me at Christmas.
This morning K and I go to PT. She seems a bit more sure on her feet with the PT. I haven't bugged her to much about her blog as she has so many other things to think of right now.
Tonight is bingo. I go for the social part as I very seldom win. We missed Christmas caroling on Tuesday night as I had a 'bug'. I slept from 6 PM to 6 AM and felt better yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment