We are getting settled back into the Trailer Park life again. It is warming up here, yesterday was 73.
Yesterday was 'doctor day'. John had an appointment at 7:15 AM. He had another skin cancer removed from the top of his shoulder. They sent it in and to see if it is skin cancer and they if have it all. He has stitches and the doctor told him not to play golf, she did not mention horse shoes or carrying a ladder around changing Christmas light bulbs or the other things he does. He has no problem staying away from golf!!! He just had to take down the Santa flag and put the VIKINGS flag back up.
I had an appointment at 9:30 AM just to secure a doctor in Tucson, if I should need one. I did get a pneumonia shot, as I am now old enough. We both got a prescription for a Shingles shot. We have to go to Safeway to get them, as that seems to be the way our insurance will pay for them. The vaccination is very expensive. And my BP was up a bit because we have not been walking every day. Exercise makes a big difference in my BP. I am going to watch it and see how many days of walking before it goes back to normal.
We went to Dr Rash, K's GP. Dr Rash is just a kid and we all really like her.
K had a PT appointment for yesterday but it was changed to today. She has the boys this week so one of us will stay with the boys and the other drive her to PT. I am anxious to see her as I have not seen her since we've been back. I picked up a Minnesota Cold and didn't want to give it to her.
She has the keys to her new place and I think is about ready to go. We've got to pack up the kitchen stuff this week end.
That was our morning. In the afternoon Fran and I did some shopping for the park party Wednesday night. And we made a couple of side trips to look for a wii and a wii fit. None to be had.
John spent the afternoon figuring who was still around to play shuffleboard and horse shoe and found out very few. He contacted them all and canceled. If he can't play ain't nobody playing!!
Quite a few people go away for new years.
I still haven't got to the Christmas pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment