Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Week End Just Begining

My computer is very ill but my personal computer techs are here, so all will be well when they get time to look at it.
We garaged sailed this morning until we could have barfed. Enough of garages for a long time. We used Shawn's gps to find the sales and drove around a lot. Like why did we believe that thing knew it's way around Iowa? John, Gayle and I stopped at Wall Mart on out way home. It was sooooo busy. I hope that means a good summer for the area.
It rained most of the morning but the sun is out and it might warm up to 65 degrees. It is a typical Memorial day week end. I heard on the radio this is the very earliest date Memorial Day can fall on and Labor Day falls on the very latest date possible. The Longest Summer.
We are having a birthday bash tonight for Patrick and Shawn. That is cake, ice cream and lots of singing Happy Birthday to you. Their birthdays aren't until the 31st and June 1st but we won't see them then.

No comments: