Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Internet, TV and Spring

Update on Internet and TV. I called Mediacom this morning and wasn't on hold very long and the Internet guy knew what the problem was with slow Internet. He said it would be fixed in 4 hours. It was up to speed when I got back from Wall Mart. Then he transferred me to the TV Compliant Department in some foreign country. She said I didn't have the TV Guide and there for it could be on the wrong time. I convinced her we did have it and it was an hour off. She said she would fix it but it might take 1/2 hour. It isn't fixed yet. We'll see. It really isn't a big deal but it should be right.
All is well. Rain this morning and wind this afternoon. I walked around the house this morning and all looks good. Except for a yard full of reindeer poop and sticks. The grass is nice and green, the leaves are about 1/2 out and the plants are coming up. What else can one ask for?

1 comment:

Hannan Family said...

Dave wants to know if I have to quick run your "cold" weather gear down....