Happy Birthday, Patrick!!!!
We wish you a great year. And hope your jury duty goes good this week.
We got back from Black Hills SD yesterday afternoon. It was a fun time and I am glad we went instead staying home and working around here.
We saw the "Dead Presidents" as Aiden called them. We had seen them before but this time we did some hiking below the monument. As a matter of fact, we did a lot of steps which is very hard on the legs. And we walk everyday but not up and down steps. We saw Crazy Horse and his face is now done so one an see what the statue will look like. It is amazing how they can crave out the stone. We did more hiking around the lake at Custer State Park and through the woods. The camp ground was beautiful with the tall pines.
The camper was very comfortable. Brock cooked over the outside fire every night and we ate well.
I'll post some pictures later. I only took my little pocket camera and it does not take good scenery pictures. Alison and Brock will have some great pictures.
We got back from Black Hills SD yesterday afternoon. It was a fun time and I am glad we went instead staying home and working around here.
We saw the "Dead Presidents" as Aiden called them. We had seen them before but this time we did some hiking below the monument. As a matter of fact, we did a lot of steps which is very hard on the legs. And we walk everyday but not up and down steps. We saw Crazy Horse and his face is now done so one an see what the statue will look like. It is amazing how they can crave out the stone. We did more hiking around the lake at Custer State Park and through the woods. The camp ground was beautiful with the tall pines.
The camper was very comfortable. Brock cooked over the outside fire every night and we ate well.
I'll post some pictures later. I only took my little pocket camera and it does not take good scenery pictures. Alison and Brock will have some great pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment