We are getting settled and figuring out where we keep things in this house. John got the car in the garage yesterday, a big step. The grass has been mowed twice and looks very nice. A few bad spots, but over all it is thick and green. No dandelions or creeping charlie.
The weather has been awful. Hot, hot, or cold, cold then throw in a wind 40-50 mph. Some how I missed bringing a jacket back from Tucson. Maybe because it was over 100 degrees when I was packing? I looked in a couple of stores last Monday and not a jacket in sight. I do have a couple sweat shirts. It will warm up!
We are expecting a big group this week end. It will be a lot of fun. Gayle and Alison are going garage sailing. There were all 77 advertised in the paper, so they will be busy. We will meet baby Sonia.
I got a phone message yesterday from NW Heart in Sioux falls and I passed my stress test. I assumed I had because no one gasped or looked worried during the exam. But I do think they take a course in medical school on how to keep a straight face in front of the patient if they discover a problem.
Rain this morning, again. We've walked twice since we've been back. We could go to the mall and walk but we might get dizzy going in such little circles.
The title 'Back in the forest' comes from Gavin. To keep track of where we are, we are either in the desert or in the forest.
No comments:
Post a Comment