I got out the wii-fit yesterday. I haven't been using it near enough but that is beside this point. I am wii-ing along just fine while I am making snack mix for Friday Night Island party. It goes in a 200 degrees oven for 1 hour and must be stirred every 15 minutes. This is a non-WW snack mix, also beside the point,(maybe). I stopped when the timer rang, stirred the snack mix, tasted the snack mix to see if it was good, (it was) and took a drink of water. I got back on the wii and it says " Your weight has changed, do you want to continue?" How much can a bite of hot snack mix and a drink of water weigh? And why does the wii care?? I continued, but what if I said no? Would it eject me? Reject me? I should continue if I am gaining weight wii-ing!! How does the wii know, maybe I am gaining muscle weight?
The wii tells me if I lose or gain weight from the last time I got on, supposedly the day before or could be 9 days ago. I stayed the same for 9 days. Then it nags if I get on at 9 AM one day and 2 PM the next time. Like, 'remember to wii-weigh the same time every day'. I am a busy woman and can't always wii at the same time.
Nagging appliances drive me crazy. The microwave in Iowa nags, nags and nags. If one does not remove the food it buzzes frequently until the food is removed. I supoose that would save a person, who remains unnamed but lives with me, from leaving a cup of coffee in the microwave all winter?
No comments:
Post a Comment