Pancakes are getting more complicated every day. I am going to have to write it down to remember the correct serving procedure. Yesterday the syrup got to close to the pancakes, the plate was small, so I grabbed another plate to keep them separate. Anything to save the pancakes from an early syruping. How was I to know that now it is always two plates? I put them on one big plate and got a "Oh, Grandma!!" Like how could you forget.
I started to gather up a few things today that we are taking to AZ. Gavin asked what I was doing and I told him. He says "Then when you are gone, I get to be the boss." He was so excited.
The rain stopped around noon so the boys went to the park while I made some connect/disconnect the utilities phone calls. What a waste of quiet time.
The dump trucks were delivering sand/gravel/dirt or what ever to the new house our neighbors are building. Every time we hear the beep beep of a truck in reverse we've got run out side to watch them dump the sand/gravel/dirt or what ever.
If all goes as planned we shall leave for Tucson a week from Saturday.
Happy quilting, Gayle.
No comments:
Post a Comment