Happy Anniversary Bev and Bill.
I think it is 38 years. How the time flies. How can you have been married so long when you are just kids????No pancake problems today because I forgot to feed him. I went out for my walk and am at the mid point and remember I forgot to give Gavin breakfast!! I got back and LG-pa 'cooked' him yogurt and string cheese. John is not known for his cooking skills.
Gavin wanted to watch Cartoon Network today and I've been trying to keep his TV viewing limited to PBS. I acted like I didn't know what he was asking for as he didn't know the name Cartoon Network. He got a piece of paper and wrote CN and drew a circle around each letter. That must be the logo for Cartoon Network? ''If she don't understand write it down!!!'' I still didn't let the poor little boy watch it as I am the boss--well just barely.
Warm and sunny but windy day today and we spent a lot of time outside. John picked up leaves and we got the boat in the garage. Our neighbors Bev and John (the tomato suppliers) closed up their place today.
I put the anniversary thing in to draw attention away from the fact I didn't remember to feed the kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment