We are just about ready to go. It really doesn't take as much time to pack as it does to prep the house. We leave the heat on but have to prepare like it might go off. It has. Anything that might freeze has to be contained so it doesn't leak all over if it freezes and bursts. Most liquids go in dish pans and in the showers. I cover all the furniture with old sheets as I don't close the blinds and the south windows don't have any blinds or drapes. We get a lot of sun in the winter and I always hope it shines and helps with the heat bill. The water pipes and water using appliances are all drained and anti freezed or anti froze. What ever, they won't break because of no heat.
We had a fun summer. It started with a trip to the Black Hills with Brock, Alison and Aiden in the new camper. It ended with a trip to the fair with Gayle and Gavin. And so much fun in between. The little boys, who aren't so little anymore, are so fun and funny. And the littler girls are so cute.
Now we look forward to getting back with our 'Trailer Park' friends. I have a couple winter painting projects in mind. We have new mangers in the park. The old manager and assistant were relieved of their duties. I don't know if this is good or bad, but I will think positive and hope they manage as professionals should and are easy to train in!!
On the road in the morning and will blog at the stops if I can get online.
No comments:
Post a Comment