Monday, September 28, 2009

Beautiful Morning

I still have jet lag and up very early every morning. Of course, I go to bed early because I am tired from being up early. It is a beautiful morning.
Yesterday we bought a new refrigerator. The old one will not hold the right temp and it seems to run all the time. We may see a drop in our electric bill. I suppose then I'll have to buy food and start to cook. I am not even sure the stove works as we haven't used it, but assume it does.
We have been walking if we can get out early. Tucson is having some very warm temps, which are unusual for this time of year. It is suppose to be more normal by mid week. If we don't melt! Every day it gets a bit easier to take, so I must be adjusting. I suppose when it hits 80 degrees, I'll have a sweater on like the natives?
Not much going on in the park, that I am aware of. Everyone is still holed up in their summer burrows. The Snowbirds will be landing this next couple weeks.

No comments: