Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ah, Sunday


Sofia

Olivia
Yesterday we had a family get together and had a chance to toss Olivia around and get her a few 'new baby' gifts. She slept through the gift opening! But I am sure she'll like the presents when she sees them. And of course, Sofia entertained us all. She is very mobile now. Then (the usual) Brock got the grill going and grilled up some delicious food. A fun day was had by all.
This afternoon John and I will go to his 55th class reunion. I don't know why I am hanging out with all these old people.
Monday morning we'll head back to Okoboji and start some serious getting ready to migrate. We hope to be on our way or there in 2 weeks.
I am going to try to be a better blogger when we get to Tucson, but---.

No comments: