Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday

We are settled down in a routine again. The car goes in the shop on Monday or Tuesday, when they get the parts. John is slowly trying to clean the dirt out of it. We can drive it, (carefully) just no signal lights. We are wondering 'if' we used arm signals, how many people would just think we are waving?
The big news here is weather. Usually there is none, so they get excited when there is something. Rain yesterday morning but the sun came out in the afternoon. Windy and chilly. Rain this morning. Snow is forecast for 3,000 ft tonight and we are at 2,500 ft. It is getting closer. I like the smell of the rain.
Yesterday I helped decorate for the Luau tonight. The clubhouse looks very nice and festive. It should be a fun time. I'll try to get some pictures.
Little Great, Sofia, was 1 year old this week. How time flies when we are having fun.

No comments: