
This is our nye center piece for one of the tables. I knew I had to tell you who/what it was or you might think it was John and myself! I have pictures of all ten of the centerpieces and will put them on FB, as it goes quicker.

I don't know what happened to our 'people' pictures but they turned out like amusement park mirrors, made us look short and chubby. My friend Fran also noticed this on her pictures. And gray haired!!! AND with old men!!!

This is one of the tables before. I did not take an after picture. The party was fun. Food was fantastic. I would say 95% of the attendees wore black. Strange. Maybe because they don't dress up often and what to wear? Oh, the black dress in the back of the closet.
The X-cops wife ran off with the DJ. I am not kidding! Who would mess around with an x-cops wife? Cops usually have guns!!!! She is a slut ( surprise) and he is better off with out her.
Yesterday when I was getting ready, I was thinking of blogging the story of "Why old ladies don't wear panty hose". I am going to skip it and toss the panty hose and back to slacks and jeans. That was before the DJ and x-cops wife story.
This morning we cleaned up the hall and it wasn't to bad. This afternoon I am packin' away Christmas. The dust is flying. Tonight we'll do Happy Hour on the island and tomorrow night a birthday party---. Then we hope to rest for a few days.
PS Forgot to mention the party theme was Dining and Dancing with the Swan Lake Stars. The dancing dolls make more sense, but not much. Our trailer park is named Swan Lake Estates.
No comments:
Post a Comment