It is cloudy today with a 20% chance of rain, tomorrow a 90% chance. Maybe it will rain, maybe it won't. There are blizzard warnings for above 5,000 feet. Not us, TG! It is so gloomy, I turned on the Christmas tree lights.
The nw corner of the park is still running on a generator. Some people are very crabby as it is noisy but I would think it is better than no power. We can't hear it.
The clubhouse Christmas decorating went very good. We have some very talented people living in the park and they all came to help. The out side not so good. John is up there now trying to get it right. The guy in charge of outside decorating is a jerk and no one wants to help him. Really he is worse than a jerk but I can't write it here as this is a 'G' rated blog.
I made some Christmas goodies this morning for Fran and Dean's open house. Yesterday we put together some other goodies.
John has his picture on the front page of 'Mobile Home RV News'. What a guy! I will send a copy to the kids. They wrote a nice article about the park.
The park has made the TV news 3 times this past month. A couple flying in from Montana got ask questions on TV about the Phoenix stolen luggage case. A couple there were stealing luggage at the airport and selling the contents on ebay. They had no place to put the empty luggage so stacked in in the back yard--until the neighbors thought it odd and called the police.
Several people were interviewed during the power outage. Last Friday a woman who was at the mall was ask questions about how safe she felt at the mall---after purse snatchings. Swan Lake residents have had their 2 seconds of fame!
No comments:
Post a Comment