
The Frank's out for a paddle boat ride. Can it be called it a ride when they have to peddle? Well 2 of them have to peddle.
My peonies blooming like crazy. The pink ones are not quite ready to bloom yet and they don't bloom as much as the reds do. No one fell in them this week end.
Great week end. We did not get rained on. I am finally on FB with the rest of the family. I am also farming but it is a lot of hard work and I don't know if I should keep it up. I didn't plan on working in my retirement.
We went to the hospital open house on Saturday and they gave us pedometers. I put mine on yesterday---but--- somehow late in the day it zapped back to zero. It did fall open a couple times and maybe I hit reset when I closed it. It was free. I'll try again today. I think I take so many steps a day, we'll see. It does count the steps when one walks in a room and forgets what they went after and has to go back to original spot to remember.
OMG, it is June 15th. All most July 4th!!!!
We went to the hospital open house on Saturday and they gave us pedometers. I put mine on yesterday---but--- somehow late in the day it zapped back to zero. It did fall open a couple times and maybe I hit reset when I closed it. It was free. I'll try again today. I think I take so many steps a day, we'll see. It does count the steps when one walks in a room and forgets what they went after and has to go back to original spot to remember.
OMG, it is June 15th. All most July 4th!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment