Yesterday I took my camera along when we walked and got some pictures of the views from our walk along the Rillito River. I will post them later. Today, no camera---when I really wanted it. I've been thinking of buying a smaller camera that will fit in my pocket or purse. I am going to go out later and look at them.
The story. We got to the river and there was a man walking his large black dog, maybe a lab, in the river bed. When they walk dogs in the river bed they pretty much let them run, no leash. Not an unusual sight. A bit further down the trail, here is a coyote in our path. We make a bunch of noise and to our surprise he actually moves down into the river bed. Then we hear the man with the dog yelling for his dog. We walked to the rivers edge to see what was up and there is the dog and the coyote running off together like the best of friends. They were just trotting along but even a 4 year old knows 4 legs make them much faster than the 2 legged man. The man is putting up a good chase and yelling loud for his dog to come back. And NO Camera!! The dog finally came back to the man and was immediately put on his leash. I wonder if that dog will get off his leash again.
Off to the camera store.
No comments:
Post a Comment