1) Toy box out of the shed - check
2) Big wheel ready to go - check
3) Beds made up - check
4) Guest room painted - check
5) Sunny weather ordered - check
6) Trip to farmers market - To do this AM
I think we are all most ready for Gayle and Gavin's visit. The weather is even cooperating. We haven't had such a cold winter, as much as a very wet winter. 65 feels much better with sun than with rain and wind. Water is still running in the river.
Kathy seems to be pretty much settled in her new place. This morning her computer will get set up. She seems to like it there.
I have worked the kink out of my back and hope it stays out. I am very careful on how I lift and what I do. I cleaned yesterday and John helped by picking up and carrying out all the rugs to shake. It is the most horrible job to pick them up - static electricity. The sparks actually fly and it curls the hair. He always shakes them out because of the dust but how to get him to pick them up every time. Maybe pull out the rule "You do it once and then it is your job."
There will be a guest in the park this week from our town in IA. We'll get a first hand report on whats doing there. It might be a short conversation. I read the KUOO news on the Internet and they've had no news since Tuesday.
All is good for us, no complaints.
No comments:
Post a Comment