I hope you all made it to your destinations safely as it seems quite a few of you are traveling. I haven't looked at the big weather picture. It will be warmer than usual here till Sunday.
The outside Christmas lights are up and were on last night. On Thanksgiving Eve! It was a trial run to get the timers all working together, or close to together. I'll do inside Christmas tomorrow, I don't do to much more than a tree.
We are helping with the park dinner at the club house. Planning on about 100 people, some will eat out on the patio. I am thankful we are healthy enough to help. We are thankful to spend our winters here with so many great friends and neighbors. If not for them we would miss our children, grand and greats more than we do.
Have a great Thanksgiving and start the shopping. I heard a store in Tucson is opening at midnight tonight! I won't be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment