Little bit of a whine coming out of northern Minnesota this morning. Our friends Fran and Dean have snow this morning. She sent pictures in case we forgot what it looked like. Thanks Fran, but we didn't forget and I doubt we ever will. She said North Platte, NE got 17 inches of snow and more a-coming. That is on their route to Tucson. They had planned on leaving Wed and get here Friday. I am glad we left when we did and suffered through 1 week of very hot weather better than snow and very cold.
Possible mass Snowbird arrival this week?
John is painting the bedroom and bathroom the same colors as he and Brock painted the bedroom and bath in Okoboji. But it looks more tan than green in this house. Hmmm, I wonder if the big windows and all the trees in Okoboji bring out the green? I really like the finished project there and the project here is shaping up very nicely. I am holding off on a duvet cover (color) until the project is done.
keep warm
No comments:
Post a Comment